We have partnered with PayPal Giving Fund to make it simple and safe for you to donate to HCA. Please use the button below to be directed to our Secure giving page to make your donation. Once complete, We encourage you to feel free to drop us a note at donations@HeritageChristian.info with any specific donation requests or instructions. Otherwise, we will contact you.
Support HCA with PayPal
Giving Fund! - It's Fast, Secure, and Free!
As a non-denominational school with over 40 churches represented by more than two hundred students, we do not have the luxury of any particular church sponsorship for supplemental funding. Therefore, we rely heavily on people like you to help meet our funding gaps.
CASH CONTRIBUTIONS: Cash contributions are very much appreciated and needed on a daily basis to sustain the on-going operations of the school.
CASH CONTRIBUTIONS FOR SPECIFIC NEEDS: Cash contributions may also be made for specific items, such as the science department or musical instruments.
TUITION ASSISTANCE – Many families in Northern Colorado desire to send their children to Heritage, but simply cannot afford the full tuition payment. Your gift to our Tuition Assistance Programs will help even more children experience our nurturing environment and an education with a Christian world and life view.
SCHOLARSHIPS – Some families feel compelled to give to Heritage through Scholarship Program, which offers full or partial scholarships to students with specific skills, needs or both.
MEMORIALS: Financial gifts in memory of departed loved ones are always considered a blessing by our organizations.
WILL/ESTATE PLANNING: Heritage and HCF would be honored to provide you with estate planning resources and even recommend attorneys who would be able to serve you. To see that your estate will be distributed according to your wishes and not that of the state, we encourage you to prayerfully consider your options.
OTHER GIFTS: Heritage Christian Academy may receive gifts through HCF such as teaching aids (i.e. signage, computers, software), maintenance supplies, vans, etc. These items may qualify for tax-deductibility, and we would be happy to provide current tax guideline information. Real estate may also be given to the school as well as stocks and bonds.
Rachael Auch, Kindergarten
- Tell a Story Writer’s Box – WISH GRANTED!
- Long Vowel Sorting Box – WISH GRANTED!
- Short Vowel Sorting Box – WISH GRANTED!
- Alphabet Monster Game – WISH GRANTED!
Alicia Lans, 1st Grade
- Wobble cushions- $16 X 2 – WISH GRANTED!
- iPad chargers- $6.50 X 3 – WISH GRANTED!
- iPad case- $20 – WISH GRANTED!
- Magnetic letters- $7.50 X 2 – WISH GRANTED!
- Speakers- $20 – WISH GRANTED!
Doyleen Miller, 2nd Grade
- 5 iPads with head phones
- 100 piece puzzles(space,butterflies,dinosaurs,world, U.S)
Abbie Kress, 3rd Grade
- 5 iPads – 2 purchased! 3 still needed
- Barnes & Noble gift cards (or book donations)
- Amazon gift cards
Russ Bruxvoort, 6th Grade
- Stools from Ikea x 3 (contact Mr. Bruxvoort for details)
- 2 iPads
- Barnes & Noble gift cards $300
- Wobble seats (available on Amazon)
- Portable stands x 5 (contact Mr. B for details)
Noah Myers, Secondary Bible
Brittany Hoblit, Secondary History
Stacy Loyd, Secondary Literature
Joleen Steffen, Secondary Mathematics
- 6 laptop computers (any brand) with a battery life of at least 3 hours
Mrs. Merkley, Secondary Science
- 2 iPads (x 2)
- Barnes & Noble gift cards
- Engino Discovering Simple Machines kit
- Gears! Gear! Super building set
- 4 Folding Tables: 3 half-round, 1 rectangular
- 2018 World Book Encyclopedia Set
- Children’s Christian DVDs: Buck Denver asks What’s in the Bible (any). 3,2,1 Penguins (Escape From Planet Hold a Grudge, Doom Funnel Rescue, Blast in Space) VeggieTales (Madam Blueberry, Josh and the Big Wall, Moe and the Big Exit, Rack, Shack and Benny) and Adventures in Odyssey (any DVD)
- A cold food vending machine to vend food items (GPL 427 Food King Cold Food Vending Machine by GPL Vendors VE1291)
- A refrigerator for the teachers area
- 1 quiet dishwasher, w/installation